These are the beginnings of the head pieces the girls will wear for their butterfly and moth costumes. We will be attaching antennas and textured cardboard to complete them.
- Cut strips of cardboard about 1.5″ wide and longer than you need to wrap around your head.
- Measure cut and glue a strip of cardboard together so it fits around your head.
- Attach 2 more cardboard strips so that they cross over the mid point of your head.
- Add additional strips as desired.
- Use this base for attaching ears, horns, antennas, or a mask.